Monday, December 22, 2014

Thinking About the New Year

I'm sure many teachers are taking advantage of this Christmas season, relaxing, baking, visiting friends and family.  It may seem weird, but I'm already thinking of the new year.  Not January 1st, but the new school year.  Why?  This has been a strange time in my life.  I have been recovering from thyroid cancer, followed by uterine cancer.  I was working full time in a classroom two years ago but had to give it up because of my health.  I am now working as an outreach teacher in several school districts across the state, but I dream of coming back to a classroom I can call my own.

We are a military family and will be moving this summer -- I'm not sure where yet.  So I can't really set my mind on what class I might be able to teach.  As a result, I'm planning some generic things that will work in any classroom.  The result is this Monday's Freebie!  I have some long term curriculum planning pages.  They are simple, but I gave you lots of variety to choose from.  I hope you enjoy them.  Click on the picture below to get your free template!


http://freepdfhosting.com/27bce8609e.pdf
 
 
I realize very few people are looking at this site.  If you are reading this, it is your lucky day!  Please leave a comment suggesting new things you might like for your classroom.  I focus on early childhood through grade two, so keep that in mind.  If you are looking for something, I might make it for the next Freebie Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment