Monday, January 5, 2015

I Have, Who Has ABCs

Aaaaand, we're back!  Most teachers I know went back to school today.  Although we love our students, there is something about coming back after a long break that creates some anxiety.  Or is that just me?  Anxiety could be too strong of a word.  It's hard to get the students back into a routine after a couple of weeks completely off schedule.  Anyway, it's a good Monday for a Freebie pick me up!

http://freepdfhosting.com/aaa603e7c2.pdf
 

 
 
I love these "I Have, Who Has" cards because they are so versatile.  If you check out my previous post, you will find the "I Have, Who Has" number versions.  I hope you find these useful. 
 
I would love to help any teacher with some printables.  If you are reading this, you are one of the very few, and this could be your lucky day!  Leave a comment with your email address and a request of what you would like, and I would be happy to accommodate!  Just remember I am primarily a PreK - 2nd grade teacher for now.

Hoping all my teacher friends find 2015 full of learning adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post Very interesting. I like this blog and I will look forward to reading more stuff.

    Nursery Rhymes

    Kids

    ReplyDelete