Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pre-Primer Sight Word List 1/8

I have had a pretty rough week.  I have struggled against, and WON, two different types of cancer.  This week I had a follow up test on thyroid cancer.  You never know how important a thyroid is until it's gone.  For this test I had to get two shots to make the medication that helps substitute my thyroid inactive.  This means I spent the week with extreme fatigue.  I went to work, somehow made it through, then came home and collapsed.  I will get the result tomorrow, but I already know it's going to be a good report.

During this down time, I worked on a new freebie I am really excited about.  I have made a set of activities to use with the Pre-Primer Sight Words.  There are 40 in the list, but I have separated them into 8 different sets.  The first set is free!  Each set will have 5 words and as the list of words grow, so will the activities.

Here are some fun things in Set 1:

 
Instead of watches I have seen that are difficult to cut out, I made "bracelets".

 
Love the bookmarks!

 
Color by Sight Word is a good way to reinforce reading skills.

 
These little flip books will be used over and over again.

 
Each word has a worksheet that covers a variety of skills.
 
 
This first set covers the words a, and, away, big, blue.
 
If you would like to download a free copy of this first set, just click on the picture below!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pre-Primer-Word-Activities-Set-1-of-8-1657609
 
 
Does your school teach these words in a specific order?  Leave a comment below with your email address and I will happily change the order of some of the words. 


Because I want to make Monday a happy day, I started a series last week where I am featuring a free Teachers Pay Teachers product.  I love K's Kreations because her freebie is a quick center that is cute and a great review.  Simply print, laminate, cut and go.  It's a matching number word with the numbers to 20 with a tenframe. Please note it does not include every number between 1 - 20.  You should check out her store because she has other great things there as well!  Click on the picture below to grab this freebie!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/KCC3-Snowman-Counting-0-20-FREEBIE-1057414


1 comment:

  1. I saw your post Very interesting. I like this blog and I will look forward to reading more stuff.

    Nursery Rhymes

    Kids

    ReplyDelete