Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Day At the Farm

I wanted to give a review of a product I was able to test with a preschooler this week.  Kathryn at Teaching Talking has one of the nicest websites I've been to.  She let me pick which Interactive Vocabulary packet I wanted to try, and I went with On The Farm.  Best. Decision. Ever.

http://www.teachingtalking.com/product/interactive-vocabulary-activities-farm/

This packet of 5 interactive activities will help you to reinforce theme based vocabulary for PreK & Kindergarten students.
★ Activity 1 – A fun craftivity and foldable
★ Activity 2 – Foldable Mini Books
★ Activity 3 – Write the Room
★ Activity 4 – Counting Syllables
★ Activity 5 – Interactive vocabulary scene (use for barrier games, following directions etc.)
The first 4 activities focus on 8 key vocabulary terms. The 5th activity allows extension work for more able students.
********************************************************
♥ All activities are available in color and blacklines.

I work one on one with a hearing impaired preschool student, and this packet has given me many days worth of engaging learning to do with this child.  It is colorful and has lots of different things for the students to manipulate.  I will admit that I would probably do all of the cutting if I had an entire class of students, but the foldable book is precious and my little cutie wanted to read it to me again and again.  I plan to use the Interactive Vocabulary Scene with her next week with a focus on positional words.  That is another great thing about this product.  It really lends itself to differentiated learning.  I have been impressed with this set and plan to go back for more. 

If you would like more information about this product, simply click on the picture above and it will send you the Teaching Talking website!

Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post Very interesting. I like this blog and I will look forward to reading more stuff.

    Nursery Rhymes

    Kids

    ReplyDelete