Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Quick Match


A quick and inexpensive matching center is so simple to make; you can have a variety of activities in no time.  Simply buy two identical teaching posters and cut the objects out of one.  Show the students how to match the cut-out object with the one on the poster.

For variety, you can cut out objects from both posters and turn them face down, showing your children how to play Memory by matching the same objects. 

I apologize for the quality of the pictures.  I will be working on that in the future.  Also, I noticed that my last post is not letting anyone download the "To Do" and "Menu" lists.  If anyone knows how I can add a link that will take you to the many wonderful pdfs I want to share, please let me know.  In the meantime, I am adding the lists again below.  If you would like them for free, please leave your email in the messages and I would love to send them to you!  And I have more great things to share!
To Do List, Grocery/Menu List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment